Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Company based in Lanseria, Johannesburg, have a position available for a
Control & Automation Programmer with Respectable PLC Programming skills.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and knowledge includes pension fund and Bonus.
• Driver’s License,
• Own transport to work (Lanseria, Johannesburg).
• Travelling in SA and Africa, Passport required. This will include L.O.A.
• Preferred non-smoker.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in PLC Program development. (Not commissioning/fault finding)
• FULLY Competent on Siemens Simatic Software Development and TIA (Siemens S7-300/1500 PLC’s),
Knowledge in Allan Bradley.
• Exposure in food and beverage packaging environment. (flexible).
• Management, Fault finding and reading of Electrical Schematics.
• Circuit designing for control Panels.
• Development of electrical schematics on E-Plan. (Flexible).
• In depth knowledge on Siemens PLC programming capability.
• HMI Development on WinCC and TIA, other platforms will be for your advantage.
• Set up VSD’s, Danfoss, Allen Bradley, SEW, ext.
• Set up of Communication protocols, ex. Profinet, Profibus, Ethernet, ASI, Canbus, Device Net ext.
• Project Planning, managing project and compiling a project plan with Microsoft Projects.
• Hands on with projects – Design, Develop, Installation, Training and Commissioning.
• Participate fully in the Labour Management Scheme completing timesheets, job dockets and providing all
• Be meticulous (attention to detail).
• Follow up on orders and deliveries.
• Cost control and job costing on projects.
• Good communication skills at all levels (verbal and written).
• Able to Work overtime (Saturday and Sunday).
• Willing to Travel, (40% of the time).
• Duties will include but are not limited.
• Step 7 Simatic Manager.
• WinCC Flex.
• TIA Portal including WinCC.
• EPLAN P8 or higher.
• Microsoft Projects.
• High level of computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Bachelor’s Degree – Commerce or similar
References required from previous or current employment.
Working hours from 07h00 to 17h00 (Mon-Thur) with half an hour lunch and 07h00 to 14h30 (Fri).
Please show expected salary on application (Proof of previous/current salary required at interview)
Only applicants with a comprehensive CV will be considered
Cv and relevant documentation can be sent to email@example.com