1. Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
2. Drives vehicle onto wheel alignment rack and tests vehicle for faulty wheel alignment, bent axle, worn ball joints and bent steering rods.
3. Straightens axle and steering rods, adjusts shims, tie rods and joining pins to align wheels or install new parts.
4. Places wheel on balancing machine to determine where counterweights must be added to balance wheel.
5. Hammers counterweights onto rim of wheel.
6. Straightens frame with hydraulic jack, chassis aligner and acetylene torch.
7. Attends manufacturer product training as requested.
8. Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
9. Other tasks as assigned.
10. Good communication skills.
11. Proven work experience as a tire technician.
12. Attention to detail.
13. Extensive knowledge of tire patterns and material composition.
14. Ability to lift heavy objects.
15. Ability to work in a crouched or standing position for extended periods.
Email your resume with copy of id and driver’s to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org