WORKSHOP MANAGER/DIESEL MECHANIC
for a FARM in the Limpopo Province who can manage the repairs and maintenance of a fleet of tractors and farm machinery.
1. Preferably a qualified Diesel Mechanic
2. Be able to Manage a few workshop staff, like 2 Mechanics and a Boilermaker
3. Management skills to continue with existing Maintenance schedules and record keeping as well as to order spares and accessories needed in the workshop.
4. Trouble shooting
5. Problem solving
6. General fixer and handyman skills
7. An electrical background would help
8. Be able to develop shallow Well Points- Connect metal pipes to submersible pumps and fit piping to the bank and filter station
Email your resume with copy of id, driver’s and qualification to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org