We are geared to provide temporary labour for a period as determined by the customer. Temporary labour provides the added advantage of allowing the customer to accurately forecast the cost of temporary labour as the duration can be fixed for a specific period of time. The customer therefore is able to eliminate those costs associated with having employees on its payroll, whilst there is no need for their skills at that specific moment.
The employer is legally required to maintain personnel files and to safeguard the files at all times.
Sutha Staffing Solutions will:
- Create a file for each employee
- Ensure that the employment contract is completed and signed
- Ensure all other required documents are included in each file
- Files are updated, maintained and safeguarded
An effective payroll system will allow for the accurate and timeous payment of salaries and wages.
The service includes:
- Electronic payment of salaries and wages
- Processing and distribution of pay slips
- Completion and submission of all monthly statutory obligations (EMP201) and yearly (IRP5 reconciliation) to SARS.
- Completion and submission of Return of Earnings (W.As.8) as well as the administration of all injuries on duty
- Payments to third parties, i.e. SARS and garnishee order payments
- Payroll query administration
- Administration of leave responsibilities. Providing monthly information of when leave is due, leave days taken and the balance of leave days available. All our employees qualify for one day of annual leave for every 17 days on which the employee worked or was entitled to be paid
- Scheduling of key action dates. I.e. the expiry date of a persons public license or when an employee needs to renew his medical
Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act
Sutha Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a paid up member of Workmens Compensation and fully complies with the provisions of the Compensation of Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act. We shall furthermore immediately inform you if we become aware of any of our employees contracting any disease/disability, which may result into a health and safety hazard or any disease listed in the Compensation of Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act.
For all unsatisfactory performances and behaviour the company has a Human Resource department to deal with all disciplinary and grievance procedures. These procedures were designed to rectify the situation to satisfy our client’s needs. Our summary of dismissible offences is similar to our client’s and in general, any other grounds recognized as sufficient by law.